- Assist control engineer in robot teaching and PLC program setup
- Machine assembly and electrical wiring
- Assist in site installation of machine
- Conduct FAT and SAT of machine
- Conduct machine operation and maintenance training
- Repair, service and troubleshoot machine
- Minimum Diploma in Mechatronics, Electrical or Robotics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Required Skills: Robotics, Machine Commissioning, PLC Programming, Electrical Design, Machine Operation Manual, Equipment Maintenance, Mechatronic, Software Control, Transform Smart Factory
- Preferably experience/ knowledge specialized in maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent
- Generate electrical panel drawings, electrical circuit and BOM lists based on machine functionality.
- PLC, HMI, PC and Robotic programming.
- Conduct FAT and SAT of machine.
- Conduct machine operation and maintenance training.
- Update design progress to control design head.
- Create operation and maintenance manual for machines designed.
- Ensure design completes within given timeline.
- Liaise with suppliers on components selection and quotation.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechatronics, Electrical, Robotics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of design or programming experience in automation.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
TECHNICIAN – URGENTLY REQUIRED X 2 POSITION
- Assist engineers in mechanical & electrical drafting.
- Machine assembly and electrical wiring.
- Site installation of machine.
- Update progress of given tasks to project engineer.
- Ensure tasks complete within given timeline.
- Assist service engineer in repair, service and troubleshoot machine.
- Minimum ITE in Engineering or equivalent.
Please email your resume (with current and expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Human Resource Department